Chef Tomasz Wosiak
World Renowned Chef Tomasz Wosiak, VP of Culinary Development at the TC Restaurant Group, has been in the culinary arts business for over 25 years, and opened his first restaurant at the age of 19 while in culinary school. He completed 5 years of culinary school in Poland, earned a Master Chef certificate in Poland, and worked as a personal chef in the Italian Alps.
Later, he spent one year traveling on a merchant marine ship where he has cooked on all continents of the world, then moved to the United States in 2000.
At Cameron Mitchell Restaurants, he climbed the ladder from line cook, kitchen manager, sous chef to executive chef in less than a year. H e also oversaw the Culinary Department and 42 restaurants in 14 states at Granite City Food and Brewery. Since joining the TC Restaurant Group, he has created nationally recognized menu items featured in People's magazine and the Today's show why overseeing and managing a team of over 50 people in 7 concepts across the United States.
World Renowned Chef Tomasz Wosiak achievements for TC Restaurant Group:
- Sun Diner voted Best Restaurant of Downtown Nashville 2016
- Sun Diner was featured on Today in Nashville showcasing Signature Items such as the Donut Breakfast Sandwich, Hangover Flatbread & Short Rib Hash.
- FGL Taco Recipe featured in People Magazine - August 2017.
- Hosted Nashville’s Largest Block Party on Broadway with 2000 guests featuring Signature Nashville items such as Hot Chicken Sliders, Southern BBQ & Mini Donut Burgers.
- Partnered with Scott Hamilton CARES Cancer Foundation as the Premier Chef at the Cares for Cares Event where he catered to over 200 of Nashville’s highest donors - October 2017.
- FGL House food has opened the doors to hosting Nashville’s Premier offsite events such as the CMA After Party, Record Release Parties, Celebrity Birthday Parties and is the top sought after venue.
- FGL menu items have been featured on National Shows such as the Today Show & local news stations.
- CMT Host Katie Cook hosted her wedding at FGL House where custom Vegan & Vegetarian Items were designed & mentioned in People Country - December 2017.